Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 Favorites

Dear reader,

With 55 posts this year, 2010 turned out to be a very productive one. In addition to my blog's first birthday, my husband and I have enjoyed a year of healthy, delicious, homemade meals and snacks. I hope a few of them have made their way into your kitchen too. Some of my highlights are below.


Favorite Soup(s) This Year:
it is a tie between

Beef and Barley Soup
the hearty beef and barley soup, and

Roasted Red Pepper Soup
the creamy roasted red pepper soup. (Clickable link below each picture)





Most Repeated Recipe This Year, in my own kitchen:

Empanadas

empanadas, which can be filled with virtually anything and are a lot more filling than one might expect.


Favorite Dessert:

Honey Banana Bread



since I've become a fan of less intense sweetness in my desserts, this honey banana bread is still one of my most delicious memories.

What are some of your favorites from 2010? What would you like to see more of in 2011?

I hope you all have a wonderful new year!

Cheers,
Ally

1 comment:

  1. Mmm...that roasted red pepper soup looks and sounds delicious! I'm going to have to try that one out. Found your blog through Hollis - hop on over to mine if you'd like (more craft than food, though I do have some recipes up!)

    ReplyDelete