Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Party Food Ideas - 2010

While I've got a few posts about pie in the works, I know that many people are attending or hosting holiday parties this time of year. If you're like me, you're probably pulling your hair out trying to create an array of snacks that will please your guests.

Allow me to present my recommendations for your next get together.

  • For someone who's averse to processed sugars, perhaps they'd enjoy a few slices of Honey Banana Bread
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

  1. I made the Crostini Christmas morning to rave reviews! Thanks. I put some olive oil on the pan which made the bottoms crispy/toasty. Fresh lemon juice on the pear slices because I wasn't sure when to start in the oven. Sweet, salty and just a little lemon zing :-) I have a picture if you like.

    ReplyDelete