If you have never roasted peppers before, it is simple and brings out a wonderful flavor.
- 2 small red bell peppers, cut in half lengthwise and seeds removed
- 1 bulb garlic (you will use about 5 of the cloves, once they are roasted)
- 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp spicy brown (or Dijon) mustard
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp plain (or vanilla) yogurt
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Roast the garlic. (Click here for garlic roasting directions.)
- Roast the peppers. (Click here for pepper roasting directions.)
- Combine peppers, 5 cloves of garlic, and all other ingredients in a small food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately. Dressing will keep in the refrigerator for up to one week.