- 5-6 cloves garlic
- olive oil
- 2 small ripe tomatoes
- 1 green tomato
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and diced
- juice of 1/2 lime
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Cut tips off the top of each garlic clove. Place in small baking dish and drizzle with olive oil. Bake at 450 degrees until garlic is roasted completely, about 20 minutes.
- While garlic is roasting, finely chop tomatoes and jalapeno pepper. Mix together in medium bowl.
- Squeeze each garlic out of its paper and onto a cutting board, mince and add to bowl.
- Add lime juice and season with salt and pepper to taste.