|photo by Alison Tyne|
This recipe is a nice one if you are feeling lazy or just too tired to create a complex meal. It's easily adaptable for vegetarians through the use of soy chick'n nuggets (pictured).
Ingredients - per sandwich
- 1 breaded chicken patty (or 4 soy chick'n nuggets)
- hot sauce, such as Frank's Red Hot
- 1 fresh sandwich roll
- blue cheese or ranch dressing
- 1/2 stalk celery, sliced
- (see note below)
- Cook chicken patty according to package directions.
- Pour hot sauce into a small bowl. Dredge the patty in hot sauce and place on bun.
- Top with salad dressing and sprinkle with celery. Serve immediately.