Friday, February 26, 2010

general update

Where have I been this week?

Besides enjoying two snow days in a row (!!), I have been working to open an Etsy store for my knitting business. Etsy is a website where people can sell handmade or vintage items.

I have been taking orders for infinity scarves and as I am able to make a few extras I will be putting them up for sale on my Etsy site.

You can find my hand knitted accessories at my Etsy shop, Heart & Spade.

I am also taking custom orders. I'm currently working in a wool/mohair blend of yarn as well as an acrylic yarn. If you are interested, please email me, contact me through my Etsy site, or leave a comment on this blog with your contact information and I will get in touch with you.

Next week, back to the food related posts! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment